Continuing our Campaign Confessions series, we look at our recent pirate-themed Dungeons and Dragons 5e campaign. Part one focuses on 5e itself and the reasons why this edition has become so successful. We try to put our finger, and maybe some blame, on who dragged D&D kicking and screaming out of the basement and made it appealing to a whole new generation of players. Is it the system itself or is it social media savvy?
First comic books have become cool and now D&D. There’s hope for you toy collectors yet.
- Episode 211: Top 5 Horror Settings
- Video: Deathwatch RPG Cortex Prime Session
- Episode 210: Deathwatch RPG
- Episode 209: Kansai JIGG (Japan International Gamers Guild)
- Episode 208: Straight to Netflix: Mute
- Video: Unboxing Torg Eternity
- Episode 207: Creature Feature: Mermaids
- Episode 206: Cyberpunk 2018
- Unboxing Massive Darkness