The latest Awaken Realms miniatures boardgame, Nemesis, has the very familiar sci-fi setting of a crew stranded on a xenomorph infested space ship. Although it is cooperative, each player has both a personal and corporate secret agenda that are part of their victory conditions. So when a player tells you that the engines are working or that you are totally headed to Earth, you might want to see for yourself. High-quality components and gorgeous miniatures make this game worth checking out. Don’t believe me? Watch the unboxing!
Is that a xenomorph egg in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- Video: CMON’s Hate Boardgame Unboxing
- Video: Blackmoor Interview: Cut out of History
- Video: Blackmoor Interview: Tonisborg
- Video: Blackmoor Interview: From Wargaming to the First Player Character
- Pregaming: Hot Water Fix
- Video: Unboxing Star Trek Adventures Starter Set
- Video: Unboxing D&D 5E Starter Set
- Download: Forbidden Lands Reference Sheet
- Episode 218: Forbidden Lands