“The Code is more what you call guidelines than actual rules.”
–Pirates of the Caribbean
In our latest installment in our Warriors series, we give you guidelines on how to play pirates or give your non-pirate characters a dash of piracy. Our discussion focuses on the Golden Age of Piracy in the Caribbean, including privateers, survival and injuries, the pirate’s code, and punishment.
The subject of pirate ships was too much to cram into this episode, so we cover it in our next one.
All of these topics can apply to any RPG setting, whether you are sailing the sevens seas or your ships battle among the stars. So get inspired for your next tabletop session and try to avoid scurvy. Or space scurvy, if that is a thing.
- Poll: Best Company of 2018
- Video: Unboxing Village Attacks
- Video: Unboxing The Other Side
- Video: Unboxing Forbidden Lands
- Episode 216: Creature Feature : Robots
- Video: Creature Feature: Robots
- Episode 215: Top 5 Fantasy Settings
- Episode 214: Race vs. Ancestry in Fantasy RPGs
- Episode 213: Campaign Confessions: D&D 5E Part 2: Pirates