As we wait for season 8, we discuss who should rule Westeros after the defeat of the White Walkers (going out on a limb there). Will it be the Mother of Dragons? Will Jon Snow unbend the knee? Is there a dark horse contender? Will Dorne – nope, that’s not happening. We both predict who it will be and make a case for our preferences.
We also discuss whether HBO’s treatment of one contender in season 7 is either genius or terrible, and we warn about the dangers of chimpanzees.
- Video: Creature Feature: Clowns
- Episode 202: Creature Feature: Clowns
- Video Review: Tales from the Loop
- Episode 201: Tales from the Loop and Stranger Things
- Video Review: Starfinder RPG
- Video Unboxing: Dark Imperium: Warhammer 8th Edition Starter Set
- Episode 200: Review: Conan 2d20 RPG and 2011 Movie
- Video Podcast! Conan the Barbarian 2d20 RPG and Movie
- Episode 199: Pantheon Pandemonium: Christianity